Friday, March 18, 2011

INTERVIEW - LARI I. DIAZ, OWNER SWEEPING DIMENSIONS

I had a great deal of fun being interviewed by Mark Goodman, SCORE Chicago business mentor, on March 17th.  I wanted to provide the link so you can check it out.  SCORE is a non-profit organization that's dedicated to entrepreneur education and the formation, growth and success of small business in the US.  I have the great honor of being a part of SCORE Chicago providing free business counseling, management consulting and really affordable workshops.

I want to hear from you.  Tell me what you think of the video.  People are right, the camera does put 10 lbs. on you.  :(

This is a recorded interview.  Please do not call the number on the screen.

BUSINESS SUCCESS STORY - SWEEPING DIMENSIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment