Tuesday, August 16, 2011

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT - The New Pilot B2P

  

When my ingenious assistant, Liliana, gave me a gift – a Pilot B2P (Bottle 2 Pen) pen I was a bit glum wishing it were chocolates or a new Kate Spade bag.  A couple days later, I opened the package and started writing with my new B2P.  I love it!  It just glides on paper.  The stylish design had me looking at the packaging for information.  The B2P is the world’s first pen made of 89.9% recycled plastic water bottles.  The design looks like that of a water bottle even the label wrapping around the middle.  Since plastic is made from oil, using recycled plastic contributes to preserving our natural resources.   Totally winning me over as a now frequent buyer of the B2P.  On top of that, it is refillable using even less waste.  As for cost, I was surprised to see that they don’t cost any more than any other Pilot pen. For back to school or anytime during the year grab a stack in different colors.  You’ll not only find, as I did, that they not only write well you’re also helping our environment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment